Monday, October 28, 2013

Movie pug

We had an adventure on Saturday.
Friend and colleague of mine Daria http://www.dariamarchenkophotos.com/ was shooting a short movie for cinema program at Concordia U. She asked if Alfred The Pug could be in the movie.
His task was to quietly sit on actresses lap in the car most of the time and look cute.

Sitting and looking cute - no problem here, but I had serious doubts about the quiet part. He loves to bark and growl at strangers now as well as participate in the discussions. . Happy to say - he proved me wrong!
He was nervous a bit of course, but didn't bark or cry.  I made sure he can see me trough the car window all the time and that actress had enough treats to keep him in his best behavior.

I hope Daria was satisfied with everyone's performance and I can't wait to see the final product:)))) And here are some Behind the Scenes pictures that I took:)



He does look cute! Probably I should have "Rent'a'Pug" service started for such occasions:)))))

BTW, starring here is Lara Brown. Singer-songwriter from Montreal http://www.lara-brown.com/. I fell in love with her immediately:)

No comments:

Post a Comment